- Open letter to Chris Petersen
- Muschamp Intensity Meter
- Florida’s Troubles Start with Meyer’s Recruiting
- Revisionist History: Has Urban Meyer become Anakin Skywalker?
- Expect Gators Recruiting to Close Strong
- What Buckeye fans should know about Urban Meyer
- Fans not interested in Jaguars
- A Perspective on Planking: The Evolution of a Revolution
- A Loss at LSU Will NOT Kill the Gators’ Season
- Are the Gators better without Bradley Beal?
Tag Archives: Steve Spurrier
Earlier this year, I made the case that Jeff Driskel needed to join the amazing second-year quarterback legacy at Florida for the Gators to have a great season. I’ll have more on this in a moment, but the real second-year … Continue reading
I became a Florida fan in 1991. I lived in South Florida my first 17 years and was inundated with Miami and Florida State coverage throughout the 1980s. I wasn’t a fan of either program but the Gators weren’t on … Continue reading
I have no expectations that upon completion of reading this post that I will sway your opinion one way or the other. At this point, you have likely decided how you feel about the Coach and you’ve made your stand … Continue reading
Ah, Championship Saturday. Born of southern persuasion in 1992 on a cold, rainy afternoon at historic (dilapidated) Legion Field near SEC headquarters in Birmingham. College football had experienced nothing like it: A Saturday solely devoted to determining a conference champion, … Continue reading
What if… One of the greatest TV shows ever completed its run earlier this year. In Lost’s final season, an alternate universe was played out simultaneously with the current one. You were given a glimpse of the lives of the … Continue reading