- Open letter to Chris Petersen
- Muschamp Intensity Meter
- Florida’s Troubles Start with Meyer’s Recruiting
- Revisionist History: Has Urban Meyer become Anakin Skywalker?
- What Buckeye fans should know about Urban Meyer
- Expect Gators Recruiting to Close Strong
- Fans not interested in Jaguars
- A Perspective on Planking: The Evolution of a Revolution
- A Loss at LSU Will NOT Kill the Gators’ Season
- Are the Gators better without Bradley Beal?
Tag Archives: Percy Harvin
As Gators fans, it is natural to mourn the end of the college football season. But as a football fan, the true depression doesn’t kick in until all football is over… and that’s fast approaching with Sunday’s Super Bowl. The … Continue reading
Florida became allergic to the end zone this year, suffering from severe shakes anytime they approached the red zone. On the rare occasions they fought through those ailments and broke inside the 20, the symptoms ramped up to the point … Continue reading
For the amount of Gators in the NFL, not many of them are fantasy relevant, which is surprising to this blogger. Here is a list of the Gators who might show up on your draft board this season. Percy Harvin … Continue reading
In a bold statement, wide receiver Chris Rainey told the Miami Herald that “all the selfish cats” who were more interested in the NFL were gone as the Gators took the practice field for the start of camp yesterday. Quickly … Continue reading