- Open letter to Chris Petersen
- Muschamp Intensity Meter
- Florida’s Troubles Start with Meyer’s Recruiting
- Revisionist History: Has Urban Meyer become Anakin Skywalker?
- Expect Gators Recruiting to Close Strong
- What Buckeye fans should know about Urban Meyer
- Fans not interested in Jaguars
- A Perspective on Planking: The Evolution of a Revolution
- A Loss at LSU Will NOT Kill the Gators’ Season
- Are the Gators better without Bradley Beal?
Tag Archives: Notre Dame
Stop it. Just stop. Twitter was quite the spectacle on Saturday and then again on Sunday. During and shortly after the Gators hideous defeat win over an average I-AA team, Gators fans were expressing anger and frustration with the regression … Continue reading
If you’ve heard it once, you’ve heard it a thousand times since March 1. The bubble is incredibly soft this year. Joe Lunardi must be ready to throw his computer through the window as we move through the week of … Continue reading
“It doesn’t count if it’s the tip.” That classic has been used by many a horny, drunk male on a resistant, irritated female. Well now that we are past drunken hook-ups and have settled into our once-a-week routine with our … Continue reading