- Open letter to Chris Petersen
- Muschamp Intensity Meter
- Florida’s Troubles Start with Meyer’s Recruiting
- Revisionist History: Has Urban Meyer become Anakin Skywalker?
- Expect Gators Recruiting to Close Strong
- What Buckeye fans should know about Urban Meyer
- Fans not interested in Jaguars
- A Perspective on Planking: The Evolution of a Revolution
- A Loss at LSU Will NOT Kill the Gators’ Season
- Are the Gators better without Bradley Beal?
Tag Archives: Muschamp
It didn’t take a rocket scientist (sorry @ParadigmShift35) to see that October was going to be the make or break month for the 2012 Gators. October is here and by the time Halloween rolls around, we’ll know if Florida’s 4-0 start … Continue reading
Here at bourbonmeyer.com, we are at a crossroads of our sites existence. When the venerable Urban Meyer left the University of Florida twice in the last few years, we were shocked but determined to carry on our tradition of imbibing … Continue reading
THE University of Florida: B+ There are a ton of college football fans that will look at the Gator 2011 Recruiting Class and the overall rankings and assume that Urban Meyer’s resignation killed the class. It obviously played a role … Continue reading
Urban Meyer was putting together another top rated recruiting class before his not so abrupt resignation, and to his credit, in Will Muchamp’s first few days as head football coach he shored up and reaffirmed many of those commitments. But … Continue reading
You may not have been excited about the news, but let’s keep it real….Jeremy Foley hiring William Muschamp is not as risky as it was hiring Zooky-Pussy Ronald Zook. But on the other hand it’s not exactly a sure thing. … Continue reading
If you have been following us this week you’ll know that we have been writing open letters to some of the coaches we thought would be good candidates for Urban Meyer’s job. I guess we should have posted this this … Continue reading
Story is breaking…Will Muschamp will be the next coach of the Florida Gators. More to come.