- Muschamp Intensity Meter
- Open letter to Chris Petersen
- Florida’s Troubles Start with Meyer’s Recruiting
- Revisionist History: Has Urban Meyer become Anakin Skywalker?
- Expect Gators Recruiting to Close Strong
- What Buckeye fans should know about Urban Meyer
- Fans not interested in Jaguars
- A Perspective on Planking: The Evolution of a Revolution
- A Loss at LSU Will NOT Kill the Gators’ Season
- Are the Gators better without Bradley Beal?
Tag Archives: Miami
As a child of South Florida growing up in the 1980s, I’m quite familiar with the University of Miami and its heyday. A mediocre also-ran for their first 50 years, the Hurricanes arrival as a football powerhouse was as stunning … Continue reading
Welcome to mediocrity Gator Nation. Did you realize the Gators are 8-7 in their last 15 games? During that stretch, they are 0-6 against teams ranked in the top 25. They’ve been outscored by an average margin of 35-13 in … Continue reading
“It doesn’t count if it’s the tip.” That classic has been used by many a horny, drunk male on a resistant, irritated female. Well now that we are past drunken hook-ups and have settled into our once-a-week routine with our … Continue reading