- Open letter to Chris Petersen
- Muschamp Intensity Meter
- Florida’s Troubles Start with Meyer’s Recruiting
- Revisionist History: Has Urban Meyer become Anakin Skywalker?
- What Buckeye fans should know about Urban Meyer
- Expect Gators Recruiting to Close Strong
- Fans not interested in Jaguars
- A Perspective on Planking: The Evolution of a Revolution
- A Loss at LSU Will NOT Kill the Gators’ Season
- Are the Gators better without Bradley Beal?
Tag Archives: Lane Kiffin
Stop it. Just stop. Twitter was quite the spectacle on Saturday and then again on Sunday. During and shortly after the Gators hideous defeat win over an average I-AA team, Gators fans were expressing anger and frustration with the regression … Continue reading
We have to humbly apologize for the delay in posting this week’s Our Two Bits Top 25. I could list all the excuses – election week, parent-teacher conferences at school, busy helping Lane Kiffin deflate his balls – but in … Continue reading
We are so damn late with this week’s Top 25 that it is basically pointless to even look back at all. But in case you hadn’t noticed, we’re not professionals here. Sometimes, the day jobs, the kids, the drinking, get … Continue reading