- Open letter to Chris Petersen
- Muschamp Intensity Meter
- Florida’s Troubles Start with Meyer’s Recruiting
- Revisionist History: Has Urban Meyer become Anakin Skywalker?
- Expect Gators Recruiting to Close Strong
- What Buckeye fans should know about Urban Meyer
- Fans not interested in Jaguars
- A Perspective on Planking: The Evolution of a Revolution
- A Loss at LSU Will NOT Kill the Gators’ Season
- Are the Gators better without Bradley Beal?
Tag Archives: Halloween
Of all the Halloween costumes in Jacksonville on Saturday, the scariest was by far the one in white on the field. That certainly bore little resemblance to the team we’d watched in awe the first seven games of the season. … Continue reading
My thoughts on the state of the Florida football program: That sums it up. I tweeted (@shawn_kopelakis) out Saturday this is what rock bottom feels like. Heath Cline (@heathradio) corrected me that rock bottom would be missing a bowl game. … Continue reading