Sign up to receive our latest blog posts directly to your email inbox
- Open letter to Chris Petersen
- Muschamp Intensity Meter
- Florida’s Troubles Start with Meyer’s Recruiting
- Revisionist History: Has Urban Meyer become Anakin Skywalker?
- What Buckeye fans should know about Urban Meyer
- Expect Gators Recruiting to Close Strong
- Fans not interested in Jaguars
- A Perspective on Planking: The Evolution of a Revolution
- A Loss at LSU Will NOT Kill the Gators’ Season
- Are the Gators better without Bradley Beal?
Bourbon Meyer Apparel
2012 Gator Schedule
01-Sep Bowling Green 08-Sep @TAMU 15-Sep @Tenn 22-Sep UK 06-Oct LSU 13-Oct @Vandy 20-Oct S. Carolina 27-Oct UGA (@Jax) 03-Nov Missouri 10-Nov UL-Lafeyette (HC) 17-Nov Jax St. 24-Nov @FSU
Brought to you by OurTwoBits
Tag Archives: Cocktail Party
“THE CESSPOOL OF THE SOOOUUUTTTHHHHH!” BEAT GEORGIA!!!
Another ‘strong’ guest post from our friend the Unsportsmanlike Gentleman he’s the creator of the widely famous Muschamp Intensity Meter… I’m 29 years old. I’m too young to remember Florida football before the program’s Golden Era that began in 1990. My … Continue reading
I was glad to see the Worldwide Leader, the Twitterverse and most of American society were subdued in their reaction to Tim Tebow’s first start of the 2011 season. I expected Skip Bayless’s head to explode and Merrill Hoge to … Continue reading