- Open letter to Chris Petersen
- Muschamp Intensity Meter
- Florida’s Troubles Start with Meyer’s Recruiting
- Revisionist History: Has Urban Meyer become Anakin Skywalker?
- What Buckeye fans should know about Urban Meyer
- Expect Gators Recruiting to Close Strong
- Fans not interested in Jaguars
- A Perspective on Planking: The Evolution of a Revolution
- A Loss at LSU Will NOT Kill the Gators’ Season
- Are the Gators better without Bradley Beal?
Tag Archives: Brandon Spikes
As Gators fans, it is natural to mourn the end of the college football season. But as a football fan, the true depression doesn’t kick in until all football is over… and that’s fast approaching with Sunday’s Super Bowl. The … Continue reading
The 2008 Gator Football team is arguably the best Gator team to ever take Florida Field. Led by Timothy Richard Tebow on offense and Brandon “I’ll poke your eyes out, make a sex tape, and use illegal substances” Spikes on … Continue reading
Well, Gator Fans, it had to happen eventually. For those of you who have been on campus at UF, you’ve seen the level of female “talent” brought in each year by the fine folks in the admissions office. For an … Continue reading