- Open letter to Chris Petersen
- Muschamp Intensity Meter
- Florida’s Troubles Start with Meyer’s Recruiting
- Revisionist History: Has Urban Meyer become Anakin Skywalker?
- What Buckeye fans should know about Urban Meyer
- Expect Gators Recruiting to Close Strong
- Fans not interested in Jaguars
- A Perspective on Planking: The Evolution of a Revolution
- A Loss at LSU Will NOT Kill the Gators’ Season
- Are the Gators better without Bradley Beal?
Tag Archives: Boise State
First off lets take a look at a few selected odds to get familiar with the candidates. 3-1 Andrew Luck, Stanford 6-1 Denard Robinson, Michigan; LaMichael James, Oregon; Landry Jones, Oklahoma; Marcus Lattimore, South Carolina 11-1 Justin Blackmon, Ohlahoma State … Continue reading
Dear Chris Petersen, We’ve been watching your work at Boise State University and have decided that it’s time for a change. We love that you look just like Billy Bob Thornton and have fooled most of America into thinking that … Continue reading
The three days before Thanksgiving can be tough at work. You are trying to cram in all the work you’d normally do in five days into three (or two and a half in a lot of cases). At the same … Continue reading
The earliest any of our Florida memories go is the mid to late 80s. The oldest among us were hitting puberty and trying to survive the early years of high school so the memories are foggy at best. We know … Continue reading
Well, we’ve had a few days to digest Saturday’s rancid meal. As evidenced by our predictions, we were realistic about the Gators chances in Tuscaloosa. A familiar refrain from many of us was “I hope we don’t get embarrassed.” That … Continue reading